Are you tired or increasing maintenance costs to your fleet of heavy vehicles?
Do you want increased steering stability and improved ride quality from the trucks you own? Then read on to find out about Canadian Loadshare® Air Helper Springs for trucks and trailers!
With Loadshare Air Helper Springs:
- Level your heavy vehicle to provide a more comfortable, safe ride with less wear and tear on your vehicle's springs.
- Loadshare is an airspring that is located between the front springs and the underside of the vehicle or trailer frame.
- The Loadshare system transfers up to 9,500 lbs. directly from the chassis to the axle. This is weight which is not applied to the leaf springs.
Loadshare Air Helper Springs Will:
- Maintain proper ride height
- Increase vehicle stability
- Improve handling and steering
- Reduce leaf spring wear and drive train maintenance
- Maintain correct steering geometry
- Improve ride quality in both conventional and cabover trucks
- Adjust to varying load requirements or road conditions with the help of convenient in-cab controls
- Be installed in a provided weather proof enclosure
Loadshare Air Helper Springs are Presently Being Applied To:
- Refuse compactors
- Utility trucks
- Concrete mixers
- Dump trucks
- Lift axle equipped trucks
- Single & tandem trailers
- Highway tractor
79 Bessemer Road, Unit 15 London, ON N6E 1P9
Tel: (519) 649-7420
Fax: (519) 649-7421